Bimblik

Friday, April 20, 2007

Christopher's Punchlines During His Kinder Years

This is an old one which I wrote back in August 2006.

********************************************************

He is indeed enjoying his kinder year.

These were all shared by some mom's in school who knows my son:

Punch Line #1

His Kuya Geosef (cousin in Year 1) was crying during their assembly one
morning and he told my son why (pinaiyak siya ng classmate niyang si
Dustin).
Kaya ang banat ni Christopher ay:

Where is he?! Show him to me, where is he? show me, show meeeeeeee!
(pa-tapang effect pa). Don't worry kuya, I am here.

Punch Line #2

His Kuya Goesef was crying again, as usual, pina-iyak nanaman ni Dustin.
Eto pa ang banat ni Christopher:

(Going to Dustin and told him) What's your problem huh?!


Punch Line #3

While playing at school one lunch time, his classmate kicked and punched
him (not very strong just a playful punch).

Binanatan ulit ni Christopher ng salita:

Hey Matthew, in my game, no punching and kicking and if you will not listen
to me then don't play with me. I have other friends to play with (sabay
alis).

Punch Line #4

One Friday, the kindergarten had a Liturgy at the church and some parents
attended as well to watch their children sang and participated in the
Liturgy. Some parents brought their cameras and videos to shoot their
child's performances. After the Ligurgy, the children supposed to form in
1 line for each section in order to return to their classrooms, but the
children ran to their parents to greet them so their teachers were
calling the students to get back in their line. My son acted like as if he
is the second in command in his class or the "Kanang Kamay ng kanyang
Teacher". After the teachers had called the students, eto namang anak ko
ay parang echo ng teachers:

'C'mon classmates, get back in line. Follow me and get behind me, c'mon
Lachlan, Matthew, Damon, James, Carmina, etc..... ' (ma-PR talaga!)

Well, kanino nagmana ang anak ko? Definitely hindi sa akin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home