Bimblik

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trainspotting


I take the train to work and home for the last sixteen years. How good is that! I get to know people who come and go and people I grow old with. There are some who were once singles and now they are married.. and even some have kids too!

Every morning I take the same train, same time and same carraige. Noel and I even have competitors in finding and taking the best available spot. After all these years, I realized my co-commuters in the train have their specific seat and of which time. It is called " their special spot". Most of the faces in train I am now very familiar with for I always see them
almost every weekdays. If I happen not to see someone for a while, I sometimes wonder how is that person?

Noel and I got to know as well, a certain man wears a Drizabone jacket (camel colour) every winter, another man has passion in motor racing as every morning he plays his recorded dvd watching the motor race in his computer, an a young man and a lady gets off at Riverwood station, and a lady reads a particular book every morning. So everytime I get inside "my train", I always try to spot first the people I often see at their special spots in the train. And every morning, Noel and I still compete to the same couples in finding the best spot leftovers.

On the way home, on the other hand, is always a mix bag of people. I am too tired to look at each passengers and put a mark on them...I am very tired and more interested to have a nap and don't care which and who's spot I am taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home