Bimblik

Thursday, September 28, 2006

What I had dreamed last night - by Isabella


One Monday morning while Isabella was having her breakfast she said
something to me that seems to be very important for her.

Isabella: Mommy, I had a dream last night.
Me: What was your dream all about?
Isabella: I dreamed about my whole life.

Gosh, "I dreamed about my whole life" sounds very serious to me.

Me: What was your dream about your whole life?
Isabella: (Paused for a while and was thinking hard....) LOTS!

Whew! So good to know that she has LOTS of plans, LOTS of adventures to come, LOTS of things to be busy with, LOTS and LOTS of things will happen to her. 'LOTS' sounds good to me.


****************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home